Job Title: Partner Marketing Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Location: London/Hybrid working
Who We Are
Chesamel delivers workforce solutions to enable business transformation. Some of the world’s biggest tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.
About the role
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to work as part of an embedded team with our client. Our client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business – all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our embedded team helps our client’s customers – businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies – see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a marketing expert and will be part of an entrepreneurial international team. You will execute integrated campaigns to generate B2B demand and drive pipeline growth. You will work with global and regional marketing, as well as regional sales and distribution partners, to fuel the growth of their products.
- Identify and form strong relationships with new and existing partners
- Drive lead demand generation activities such as events, online campaigns, webinars, direct marketing, social, collateral and advocacy program to meet targets
- Deliver a broad range of customer focused deliverables to support marketing and sales organisations.
- Working closely with the EMEA sales team, technical teams and other members of the EMEA marketing team, you will identify customers to participate in reference activities
- Research accounts and generate or follow through leads
- Educate external customers on the value of the program and internal customers on the best ways to support their customers with co-marketing activities
- Work with Partners to develop joint GTM plans spanning the full marketing funnel of activity.
- Relevant experience in B2B tech or enterprise software environments.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines to plan multiple concurrent marketing activities, content and campaigns in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to present ideas and proposals in a clear and coherent way
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Skilled at navigating complex relationships
- Professional and upbeat demeanour, with the ability to interact effectively with customers, sales, marketing and other internal teams.
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcome
- 3 to 5 years relevant marketing experience
- Tech/SaaS industry background
- BA or BS degree preferably in a relevant field (Marketing or Business related degree)
- Familiarity with different relationship-building techniques and pipeline management
Be Human: Be respectful and kind to yourself and the people around you. Always assume positive intent, resolve problems with empathy. Celebrate successes and welcome mistakes as learning opportunities.
Be Brilliant: Be unrivalled and passionate in everything you do. Ambiguity doesn’t stop you or slow you down from creatively solving problems and accomplishing amazing things.
Be Brave: Be brave in everything you do. Make courageous decisions. Search for alternative perspectives and don’t be afraid to challenge the status quo. Build your own journey.
Be The Customer: Think like our customers and treat them as we would like to be treated. Always make time for them and put them first. Be highly responsive and exceed their expectations.