About the job
The Partner Marketing Manager will provide marketing campaign and event management services to our client in connection with various EMEA partner marketing activities being planned with their priority technology partners across EMEA and coordinate execution with local teams.
The main responsibilities will be:
Tech Partner Engagement and Marketing Activity Development:
- Work with the top 10 Tech Partners and strategic alliance partners (as instructed by the relevant internal team) to develop joint go-to markets (“GTM”) plans spanning the full marketing funnel of activity.
- Liaise with regional Marketing Managers of the Tech Partners and strategic alliance partners to execute local joint marketing activities.
- Source information about Tech Partners’ own marketing activities and ways for our client to collaborate. Prioritise the most impactful marketing activities of these and put forward budget requests for event sponsorships joint campaigns.
- Ensure that activities are aligned with the global GTM strategies and global marketing plans
- Support all relevant local markets to execute any marketing activities organised with Tech Partners
Event Management Services:
- Own execution of pan-EMEA events and/or trade shows with Tech Partners
- Negotiating and closing sponsorship agreements with the event owner and executing contracts internally
- Supervising booth design and build at marketing events
- Producing any collateral creation and secure brand approval
- Managing the content, speakers and communication to clients attending
- Following instructions regarding all correspondence for events; and arranging co-ordination of all drafting and sending of invites, confirmations, reminders, and post-event correspondence. Uploading all attendee information to Salesforce.
- Execute smaller events for respective GTMs related to Tech Partners
- Managing venue bookings, catering, security and admission to the events
- Organising registration process and external communication
- Manage the content, speakers and internal communications
- Staffing the registration table and being present throughout all events.
- Uploading attendee information to Salesforce and ensure a follow up
Administering the Marketing Funds for Tech Partners:
- You will administer the Marketing Development Funds (“MDF”) funds for Tech Partners. This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Coordinating with local markets sending out timely invitations to eligible Tech Partners to request MDF funding.
- Prioritising the requests for approval in accordance with the priority GTMs/ Tech Partner types and regional budget allocations.
- Ensuring that MDF funded-activities take place, the resulting pipe has been uploaded to the partner sales tool, and issue follow up reports on the results of the programme.
Tracking and reporting:
- Regularly review past marketing activities performance in terms of engagement and relevant pipeline metrics set every quarter. Ensure all the relevant pipeline measurements and marketing activities are tracked accordingly in Salesforce
- Provide analytical data for future prioritisation of marketing activities
- Obtain and consolidate local annual marketing plans with priority Tech Partners across EMEA, keep an up-to-date view of upcoming activities and past results
- Help to achieve the relevant pipeline goals through joint marketing activities
- 3 to 5 years relevant marketing experience
- BA or BS degree preferably in a relevant field
- Familiarity with different relationship-building techniques and pipeline management
Diversity matters, and we celebrate it at Chesamel! We focus on being an inclusive place to work. We welcome all applications from all members of society irrespective of their Race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or disability. We focus on hiring and making recruitment decisions based on your experience, skills and personality.