Job Title: Consumer Selling Lead
Location: Paris, France
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce and creating economic opportunities for millions of sellers? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell and connect and share around the world? If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join our client – a company you will be proud to be part of.
We are looking for an expert leader to lead and grow our client’s C2C business end-to-end.
- In charge of growing C2C sales and revenues through a combination of actions driving both the number of sellers & the frequency of selling: pricing and promotions, services offered by our client, partnerships, marketing initiatives & activations
- Develop and launch strategy and operating plans for the C2C segment: understand consumer seller needs and trends, develop services and plans to meet the end-to-end needs, from inspiration to post-transaction
- Liaise with other cross-functional teams to launch new features and marketing programmes
- Identify and close potential external partnerships
- Tailor strategies to the different sold product categories (collectables, tech, home & garden) and type of seller (from very occasional to regular) from seasonal moments and frequency to acquisition
- Monitor overall C2C business performance and implement corrective actions if necessary
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, our client offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
- The role is based in Paris and reports to the Sales director
- The role involves a lot of-cross functional work including internationally. You will work with a range of partners: Marketing, Operations, Verticals & Legal in France, EU finance functions, Product development & Customer services teams will all be regular contacts
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a minimum of 10 year’s experience
- Successful experience in classifieds /e-commerce/marketplace companies with experience in C2C activities
- Experience in building & negotiating partnerships
- Deep strategic vision with a hands-on operating mindset
- Strongly analytical skills
- A passion for understanding the customer and for driving innovative customer experiences
- Strong business sense, self-driven, innovative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to operate in English and French (most communications in English)
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration. Comfortable working in close partnership with other local/regional leaders to align and deliver our strategy
- Enjoying operating in fast paced and agile organisations