Our client helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Planning and executing data-driven marketing strategy and demand generation activities in the Nordics.
● Plan and execute customer experience events in the Nordics region
● Researching and recommending unique venues and third-party vendors
● Coordinate event plan and communication to key stakeholders
● Organise event tasks management, support, and execution of events to boost Sales initiatives and increase Client product awareness
● Coordinate & support major events across the Nordics markets e.g. Cloud Summits (format can be either third party events or Client-owned events)
● Look for and recommend opportunities to place spokespeople at relevant events to drive Client awareness.
● Recommend and implement events within the overall events strategy for the region
● Coordinate external agencies for event creative adaptation and brand compliance for event marketing communications and design e.g. exhibition booth, giveaways, brochures
● Develop and adapt post-event communications based on prospect exposure and requirements
● Coordination of booth demos and staffing schedules
● Produce event microsites, invitations and follow up emails in cooperation with Client’s activation team
● Provide event management support and be onsite at events where required by Client.
Create and present overall campaign plans for each area owned
● Marketing Events developed and deployed on budget
● Event schedule and agenda
● Landing pages for events and email copy for invitations and post-event communication
● Speaking opportunities according to event strategy
● Slide decks in collaboration with creative agencies for speaking opportunities at events as required, but not be the original content owner
● Achievement of the target registration and attendance for each event (targets will be set by Client only)
● Achievement of the industry benchmark level of response generated from each event
● Achievement of target pipeline and opportunities for each event