Chesamel is a long-term workforce and marketing consultancy agency that excels at building and embedding highly skilled teams of individuals to deliver high-growth projects.
We are currently a team of 20 at our head office, supporting around 40 vendors in several different countries across the globe.
Some of the world’s biggest high-tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions!
- Execute marketing programs to engage prospects across the workspace
- Manage multiple stakeholders across EMEA markets and the central Marketing team
- Coordinate Localisation efforts – current process is very cumbersome and manual, it requires quite a lot of time in order to deliver everything on time
- Maintaining assets ex. Playbook and Asset Matrix
- Analyze impact of marketing programs to achieve business targets on customer acquisition and growth while optimizing investment (through SFDC and other reports)
- Coordination with the activation team
- Good understanding of EMEA markets
- Strong Project Management skills
- Outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, ability to engage directly with stakeholders at all levels
- Illustrated track record working across complex cross-functional environments with demonstrated ability to make strategic decisions that drive business impact
- Knowledge of SFDC and Marketing automation highly preferred
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- At least 2+ years of relevant B2B marketing