Who is this course for?
- If your looking to take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you.
- Whether you’re a beginner looking to advance your excel skills or already have a moderate knowledge of the program and are just looking to improve your skills, you’ll benefit from this course!
What will you learn?
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/VBA).
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
This course offers four courses rolled into one, so no matter what your level of excel is, if you’re looking to learn and improve, you’ll gain skills from this excel package!
As you participate in each of the 4 courses, you will master Excel tools that will clear any pain currently caused when stumbling through your daily tasks. You will start with the basics, building a solid foundation that will be built on, gaining further knowledge as you progress into intermediate and advanced level topics.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s AddIn, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
Take a look at some feedback…
“I started this course as a beginner and by the time I was through with the course and the course exercises, I find myself an expert in excel.”
“Glad that I chose this course, it is worth the self investment for any level of Excel learners.”
“This is an excellent course with a most engaging lecturer…Very strongly recommended.”
“Great course! Clear explanation, well-prepared working files … one of the best instructors I’ve ever met.”
This comprehensive course comprises of 190 Lectures and includes nearly 15 hours of learning.
This course is delivered by Udemy.