As an independent trading division of Kinetic Worldwide, Spank was formed in April 2005 to offer experiential marketing as an additional service to complement its’ outdoor media offering.
To make Spank a dominant force in the experiential market, engaging with audiences, whilst on the go.
Our offering is designed to give businesses a flexible yet effective approach to development and marketing, whilst maintaining our ethical, entrepreneurial, collaborative and results-focused approach. We Compiled a comprehensive report on the state of brand experience along with a business proposition in how to make Spank a dominant force in the market. With lines drawn and goals set, Spank was formed in April 2005 to offer experiential marketing as an additional service to complement its’ outdoor media offering.
Brand campaigns included:
- Coors Brewers (Grolsch)
- British Airways
The initiative was a success, winning pitches from large brand names and organisations:
- £30k with Puig in 2006
- Metropolitan Police awareness campaign worth £25k
- Album Launch for Virgin Music worth £7k
- PR Stunt for Pfizer worth £15k
- Formulating an integrated sponsorship proposal for Cannonball 8000 that included TV rights.
- Delivered experiential campaigns and integrated sponsorship deal for Canderel UK worth £350k.