Job Title: Technical Consulting Sales
Location: Birmingham, UK
Our client is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes. Founded in Japan in 1974, our client has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than $5 billion in global sales per year. We also operate on over 50% profit due to our Direct Sales model!
Our client has been listed on Forbes “The World’s Most Innovative Companies” Top 100 for 8 consecutive years since its inception in 2011 and we have over 300,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue-chip manufacturers.
Our client provides a 4 – 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of our products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career.
- Direct Sales position to which you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating our products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors in order to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our dynamic, close-knit sales team
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment where no two weeks are the same.