Sustainability Marketing Program Manager
Location: UK (native speaker)
Who We Are
Chesamel delivers workforce solutions to enable business transformation. Some of the world’s biggest tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.
We embed teams of consultants to work directly with our clients in delivering an exceptional integrated marketing service. We are headquartered in London with presence in 12 countries globally. Our Marketing Hub acts as a one-stop-shop to clients and provides fully scoped, end-to-end delivery and execution of high quality marketing campaigns across both B2B & B2C activations.
- Support management of the sustainability programmes across EMEA, tracking performance against targets and managing communications with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Track effectiveness of the programme and provide insight and analysis to improve efficiencies.
- Work with key stakeholders to input into the overall sustainability strategy, building out the key pillars to go to market
- Craft and implement the sustainability narrative and content including case studies
- Position and plant the sustainability strategy across each team within the organisation
- Coordinate external agencies for events, creative adaptation and campaigns
- Work closely with the EMEA marketing and sales teams to scale the sustainability program and ensure all teams are clear on what and how to communicate internally and externally
- Educate external customers on the value of the program and internal customers on the best ways to support their customers with co-marketing activities
- Sales and revenue growth from co-marketing campaigns and programs with strategic technology partners;
- Creation of weekly reports and monthly slide decks for EMEA partner
- “Office Hours” sessions which are sessions to help answer queries from Partners
- Manage lists with points of contact from sales, business and marketing of Nordics partners in compliance with applicable data protection laws
- Proactively support campaigns & programmes designed to communicate the Cloud sustainability marketing strategy to key policy makers, CxOs and senior business leaders.
- Project manage and build out campaign content such as asset creation in collaboration with the Chesamel team i.e. create social media assets incl. Carousels, infographics, supporting video assets, etc to ensure effective and on time delivery and campaign launch.
- Work cross functionally in order to effectively drive campaigns, including management of external suppliers/agencies as well as other Google teams (e.g. Product Marketing, Social, media, localisation)
- Track and analyse campaign results, and optimise campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
Bachelors degree (or equivelant) in Marketing or related field
4-5 years Sustainability Marketing experience
Strong stakeholder management experience
Strong project management experience
Excellent communication and presentation skills