Who We Are
Chesamel creates value for organisations by focusing on people, marketing and technology.
We work with business leaders across the private, public and social sectors to transform and grow sustainably with people and agility. Our agile capabilities in marketing, technology, learning and building sustainable teams enable organisations to remain competitive whilst making an impact.
Some of the world’s biggest high-tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.
Job Title: Project Manager (Localisation & Content)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Our client’s video sharing community is their lifeblood! It is because of the creativity and passion of their creators that makes it the destination for billions of people around the world every single day and why fans love the platform. And the brand is all about celebrating, supporting and inspiring that awesome community.
As the Project Manager supporting our client’s Marketing teams, you’ll be helping to develop and launch regional marketing communications programmes and campaigns and managing important brand touchpoints such as the creators’ website with multiple local nuances. With that, localisation processes and operations play a huge part of this project. You will support internal and external partners to drive content distribution through on-and-off platform media channels – all with the purpose of driving creator engagement and supporting their needs.
The ideal candidate is an organised, methodical and detail-oriented individual with a passion for content creation. They should be an excellent communicator of concise, accurate deadline-driven information to inform launch decisions.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to create, localise and publish new content on key websites and other mediums
- Conduct cross-functional meetings and upkeep detailed project trackers to relay the content pipeline status.
- Generate status reports and recommendations for site maintenance needs
- Drive the localisation workflow to ensure comprehension and relevance of content at the country level
- Establish performance benchmarks and a cross-functional reporting cadence to relay what’s working and what needs improvements
- Establish resourcing maps that factor in internal and external capacity considerations based on monthly volume projections
- Quality control assets prior to production handoff to ensure they meet all necessary standards and needs
- Implement, track and prioritise a calendar of specific initiatives that align to the broader strategy and goals.
- Day-to-day project management across marketing campaigns for email and in-product notifications
- Form strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across channels, teams, and regions
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in content marketing and/or agency producer position
- Prior experience developing and launching globally relevant and hyper-localised content plans and programmes
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritise initiatives with minimal guidance
- Proven track record of launching a variety of creative projects, ranging in complexity, and an adept understanding of creative ‘lingo’
- Familiarity with handling a variety of file types across a range of mediums
- Team player who is able to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects. Self-motivated self-starter, displaying composure under challenging phases
- Strong experience operating within cross-functional teams, ideally in a matrix organisation. Exceptional verbal and written English communications and presentations skills and, ideally, fluent in another European language to support with the projects spanning across our European markets