Start date: ASAP
Duration: starts with a 12 months FTC
Chesamel is a global growth and transformation company that solves businesses challenges with innovation and technology.
We are working on an exciting project designing intraday weekly holding strategies on indices or commodities for a global quantitative trader. Does this sound like something that would interest you? Do you have expertise across JAVA, C++, Python, Quant Trading and Algorithm Application?
- Projects will involve pre-processing and storing data, aiding with research and enhancing execution capabilities
- Coordination and technical support for the offshore team.
- Participate in Weekly calls with all the teams
- Collaborative with a genuine enthusiasm for what you do
- Confident in formula creation
- Designing and testing strategies using historical data
- Execute the finalised strategy algorithms to trade through the Broker’s API
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Very good knowledge on Software development cycle
- Hedge fund financial experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent communication Skills in English
- R, Java, C++ or Python experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years programming experience and a core set of expertise in their programming language.