The Product Marketing Manager will provide specialist marketing services in connection with various new product launches in line with the company’s product marketing strategy. This product marketing strategy aims to bring new products to market via different 1st and 3rd party channels.
The Product Marketing Manager must be a strong coordinator and project manager, with a desire to drive commercially important projects to completion. It is essential that this individual is a clear communicator and able to support the company in its implementation of marketing to consumers.
- Manage the company’s product launches across EMEA
- Deliver EMEA product asset suites that can be used to create an optimal consumer experience in 1st party and 3rd party sales and marketing channels
- Ensure that global insights and positioning are integrated into the the delivery of EMEA product asset suites
- Collate feedback from local markets and infuse this into the global asset production process
- Execute on the cross-functional processes to deliver said asset suites
- Signal and help remove pain points and blocking issues in the above
- Present on Product Marketing activity internally within the company to communicate the company’s EMEA plans.
- Review assets developed for Product Marketing, O&O, CRM against the company’s guidelines.
- Identify low-investment, high impact activities for markets that can drive increased engagement with the brand outside of traditional media channels (e.g. PR, O&O, CRM, social).
- Coordinate CRM activity that will benefit EMEA markets, growing capabilities in tapping into the existing Devices & Services customer base.
- Work with the company’s markets to Own Devices & Services O&O implementation, working with teams across the company to extend the company’s Devices & Services message.
- 1-2 years of related experience in Product Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Stakeholder management
- Agency Management
- Experience working for powerful, iconic brands (consumer or B2B) that engage consumers through disruptive marketing.
- Proven success driving awareness, engagement, and conversion results
- Worked with external agencies and agents, e.g. advertising agencies, designers, photographers.
- Experience with marketing measurement: managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals.
- Budget reporting responsibility.
- Negotiation and sales skills