Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager (Have to have Tech background)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Location: London/Hybrid working
Who We Are
Chesamel delivers workforce solutions to enable business transformation. Some of the world’s biggest tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.
We embed teams of consultants to work directly with our clients in delivering an exceptional integrated marketing service. We are headquartered in London with presence in 12 countries globally.
Our client helps millions of organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. You will be embedded in a team dedicated to helping businesses ranging from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies to see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As an Enterprise Campaign Coordinator, you will bring to life an innovative go-to-market strategy – activating and executing the campaign across EMEA while collaborating with global stakeholders.
- Serve as the Data cloud campaign Manager, working with diverse global and regional cross-functional leadership.
- Land the 2023 campaign strategy by working with program owners (paid media, social, email, events and tele) to drive demand for our Data Cloud offerings across EMEA.
- Manage a budget to overachieve campaign demand KPIs. Test, analyse and report on performance, proposing investment shifts throughout the year.
- Adapt campaign positioning and messaging, storytelling and assets to market needs in EMEA.
- Support EMEA leadership with setting strategies for continued YoY growth.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job:
- 10+ of enterprise B2B marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in product marketing, content marketing, or campaign marketing
- Executive presence and senior stakeholder management experience.
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies and international projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Innovative and fresh thinking in GTM techniques
- Solid knowledge of Cloud or the IT enterprise software market