Chesamel Group is a transformation and growth agency that supports the development of organisations and their people. Our expertise in marketing, workforce agility, digital education and technology deployment ensures that the right people with the right skills and strategic approach are combined to provide solutions with positive results for private, public, and social sectors.
This is a hybrid role for a Learning Designer and Trainer that will be responsible for developing learning programs, designing training materials, and delivering instructor-led training sessions. The position is based in London, with flexibility for some remote work and is a contract role. The Learning Designer and Trainer will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to design and develop training materials, provide feedback to enhance training programs, and evaluate the effectiveness of the training provided.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Instructional Design or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Learning Designer and Trainer or a similar role
- Demonstrated expertise in learning theories and instructional design models, as well as visual design skills and proficiency in learning management systems (LMS), authoring tools, and other learning technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A passion for designing and delivering interactive training sessions and facilitating learning.
- An ability to work collaboratively, adapt to changing priorities, and prioritize multiple work streams efficiently.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a proven ability to handle tight deadlines and challenging situations.
- A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.