The role of the Brand Campaign Insight Manager sits within the Brand team, focusing on building customer insight led brand campaigns as well as measuring the impact of the activity on customers and business performance.
We are seeking an experienced insight professional who is passionate about understanding customer behaviour and insight, and using this to develop stand out brand campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be confident in working with senior internal and external stakeholders and driving best in class creative through insight and measurement. We believe that creative without data is just art.
Working with the brand marketing managers, internal global and local research teams, external insight, creative and media agencies and the Head of Media you will develop a best in class process to ensure all campaigns are founded on customer insight. You will take a test and learn approach to everything you do and be passionate about understanding the impact and efficiency of our brand investment.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Develop and embed a ‘plan, do, review’ approach to all brand campaign activity so that no campaign goes live without being grounded in customer insight and no campaign ends without the impact being measured
- Build a clear performance story on how our clients brand marketing investment is driving change in customer behaviour and business performance: using sources including internal brand health monitors, social listening tools and Kantar external research
- Develop capabilities in the team to understand how insights can be used effectively and consistently
- Collaborate with the global brand insight team to ensure an outstanding and consistent approach to insight and measurement
- Understand the audiences that are relevant for our clients brand communications
- Partner with other members of the insights team to understand user needs and opportunities from multiple perspectives plus the product & technology organization to share insights and craft development and execution of new features
You will have
- Demonstrated ability in delivering effective brand campaign insight on campaigns
- Experience building and/or using econometrics models is advantageous alongside exposure to an ecommerce / trading environment
- The ability to work in dynamic, deadline focused environment where it’s essential to act quickly, think independently and critically with an excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical skills and able to think strategically, making commercial decisions through data
- Great communication skills with the ability to influence and build working relationships across all levels
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a hands-on, naturally curious and passionate about learning something new every single day