Chesamel Group is a transformation and growth agency located in London that aims to enable businesses to work better and deliver value. We specialize in marketing, workforce agility, digital education, and technology deployment to provide strategic solutions for private, public, and social sectors. Our goal is to support the development of organizations and their people by employing unique strategies that facilitate collaboration and the combination of world-class projects with workforce solutions.
Chesamel Group is seeking an experienced HR and Performance Management Coach for a hybrid, contract role located in London with flexibility for some remote work. In this role, you will be responsible for providing guidance and coaching to managers and employees on performance management processes, ensuring that they are aligned with the company’s goals and objectives. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying and addressing performance gaps, and creating and implementing plans for employee development and career growth.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in HR, with an emphasis on performance management coaching and employee development
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures, and employment laws and regulations
- Experience with implementing performance management systems and processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and coaching skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, and to manage multiple projects and priorities
- HR certification such as SHRM or PHR is a plus
- Experience working in a consulting environment is a plus