Our client helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
We’re looking for an experienced Event Manager to join the teams EMEA Field Marketing team. This key role will focus primarily on managing the teams EMEA’s presence at third party trade shows but will also have a supporting role on organisational events.
- Support in developing regional field marketing strategy and programmes
- Management of external third party event agencies for successful event execution
- Responsible for the delivery of events from concept to completion, managing owned and third party events
- Build an effective events marketing strategy across the marketing channels to drive registrations, attendance and engagement.
- Host, run and organise events as required by the team
- Work with external promoters and various in-house departments in order to coordinate the booking process, catering and all other logistics for events. Physical presence at events
- Work with marketing, sales and the sales engineer team members at onsite to produce event materials (slides, documents, forms and emails)
- Generate demand for products by landing global integrated campaigns in the region
- Close management of the event budget
- You will be required to be onsite at each event to manage set up
- B2B marketing experience in the enterprise software or developer tools space.
- Strong knowledge of measurement approaches.
- Experience creating original marketing content for campaigns.
- BA or BS Degree
- 5+ years of relevant Events marketing experience.
- Strong and proven project management skills and experience, including managing budgets, agencies, and a complex stakeholder map.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimize performance.