Event Marketing Manager – DACH region – Germany
Who We Are
Chesamel delivers workforce solutions to enable business transformation. Some of the world’s biggest tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.
We embed teams of consultants to work directly with our clients in delivering an exceptional integrated marketing service. We are headquartered in London with presence in 12 countries globally.
Our client is an iconic global brand who has revolutionised the way we work and live, helps millions of organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. You will be embedded in a team dedicated to helping businesses ranging from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies to see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As an Event Marketing Manager you will be an integral part of the marketing team and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and execute strategic event marketing plans that align with Google Cloud DACH marketing goals, contributing to the overall success and growth of the organization.
- Efficiently handle and organize multiple projects concurrently, ensuring that all workstreams are effectively managed and progressed, leading to successful event execution.
- Own events from start to finish, from target audience definition to follow-up and success tracking, ensuring a comprehensive and impactful event experience.
- Effectively manage stakeholders across the Google and Google Cloud organizations, fostering strong relationships and maintaining open lines of communication to achieve shared event goals.
- Lead a selection of event agencies, providing direction and guidance while maintaining firm control over budgets, ensuring optimal resource allocation and cost-effectiveness.
- Report results against key performance indicators (KPIs), primarily from the areas of Demand Generation and Database growth, to measure the success and impact of event marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team and other cross-functional teams to ensure that event marketing strategies and initiatives are optimally implemented, driving engagement and achieving desired outcomes.
- Minimum 4-5 years in relevant field/role
- Degree in Marketing, Event Management or a comparable qualification.
- Practical experience in marketing and event operations, preferably in an IT environment.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies and tools in the IT sector (esp. Marketo, Salesforce.com).
- Possessing an open mindset and the capability to thrive amid ambiguity are essential traits
- Team orientation, strong communication skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Enthusiasm for trying out new things.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as well as part of a team.
- Communicate fluently in both English and German.
Please apply today if you have 4-5 years event marketing experience, you live in Germany and you are interested in working as a embedded consultant for a global cloud organisation. You must speak fliuent English and German.