Job Title: EMEA Project Manager – Tech Products
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Description: EMEA Project Manager
Location: London/Hybrid working
Who We Are:
Chesamel delivers workforce solutions to enable business transformation. Some of the world’s biggest tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate EMEA Marketing Program/Project Manager to embed with our client, who is a major hardware player in some of the biggest and fastest-growing market segments, delivering smartphones, smart home devices, laptops, watches and accessories through resellers and direct online sales. The Project Manager will provide specialist marketing services in connection with various new product launches in line with our client’s product marketing strategy, aiming to bring new products to market across the EMEA region.
This requires strong coordination and project management skills, with a desire to drive commercially important projects to completion. You will be responsible across the EMEA region, and will inevitably be the gatekeeper of the brand, taking account of regional insights and data in order to execute perfectly in local markets. This is a collaborative role, requiring strong team working skills. You will be working cross-functionally with in-market marketing teams, the global team and specialist teams such as Retail, Sales, and Localisation.
- Manage the localisation of training assets across EMEA markets for key product launches
- Manage cross-functional projects and stakeholders globally to align product launches across asset localisation, asset release POR and in-store plans (including fixture merchandising and training)
- Implement robust project management processes to ensure delivery of assets on time
- Ensure all assets are launched on all key internal and externally facing platforms
- Determine and manage project scope and objectives.
- Monitor the progress of projects, sharing regular documented updates with relevant stakeholders along with spotting opportunities to improve project efficiencies and processes to improve overall project outcomes
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Good understanding of EMEA markets
- Raise concerns/ risks on project implementation to relevant stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Manage project assets across all markets and languages, specifically for training ensuring they are being used adhering to guidelines, on brand
● BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
● 3/4 years relevant experience in Project Management
● Experience with localization and trends creation
● Experience working cross-functionally with several different teams across various markets
● Ability to appraise whether a creative localisation/adaptation meets brand guidelines.
● Detail oriented with the ability to manage critical projects and deadlines.
● Experience with working in big organisations
● Demonstrates the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
The ideal candidate will:
● Be enthusiastic, energetic, creative and curious.
● Have interpersonal skills, communication skills and is able to multitask.
● Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
If you have the above skills and experience, and come from a global organisation background, please do apply today!
We look forward to setting up a call with you to discuss further!
Diversity matters, and we celebrate it at Chesamel! We focus on being an inclusive place
to work. We welcome all applications from all members of society irrespective of their
Race, religion or belief, gender or gender reassignment, age, sexual orientation, marital
status, or disability. We focus on hiring and making recruitment decisions based on your
experience, skills and personality.