About the job
Center of Excellence Training Facilitator
Who We Are
Chesamel delivers workforce solutions to enable business transformation. Some of the world’s biggest tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges. Join us today to be part of those solutions.
We embed teams of consultants to work directly with our clients in delivering an exceptional integrated marketing service. We are headquartered in London with presence in 16 countries globally.
Our client helps millions of organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
We are searching for a Centre of Excellence Training Facilitator to train students on Google Cloud certifications to bring awareness and pipeline to the market.
Your time will be divided between training delivery and planning and coordination of CoE activities.
- Cloud Certification programs: Associate Cloud Engineer, Cloud Digital Leader, Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Data Engineer, Professional Cloud Security Engineer, Professional Cloud Networking Engineer
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure, Machine Learning & Big Data, Networking, Migration
- Masterclasses in specific topics and products: Security, Data, DevOps SRE, Network, Generative AI, API, Database
Planning and Coordination:
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to define the needs in the market and decide what new training will be delivered every Quarter.
- Coordinate with Marketing team on the Center of Excellence activities
- Management and deployment of the training both in-person and virtually
- Coordination of the Center of Excellence training calendar
- Increase Google Cloud certifications in Qatar
- Be Google Cloud certified in all the Google Cloud programs to be delivered
- Experience in delivering technical training programmes, both in-person and virtually
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and ideally Arabic