Job Title: B2B Marketing Lead (Temp)
Temp Role: 1 June 2023 – 18 August 2024
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Location: London/Hybrid working
Who We Are
Chesamel delivers workforce solutions to enable business transformation.
Some of the world’s biggest tech companies choose Chesamel to help solve their marketing and workforce challenges.
We are supporting our client, one of the world’s most innovative tech brands, to fill a temporary (14 month) Product Marketing Manager role. The primary location for this role is London, but our client is also open to other EMEA locations e.g. Israel, Dublin, Netherlands.
Our client helps millions of organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business, all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. They are a large global company, but maintain a small company feel through working in small, focused teams and high energy environments.
Our clients team are dedicated to helping their customers – developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies – see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As an Enterprise Campaign Manager, you will create an innovative go-to-market strategy and bring it to life – activating and executing the campaign across EMEA while collaborating with global stakeholders.
- Serve as the product campaign lead, working with diverse stakeholders at the leadership level: global product marketing, EMEA sales solutions and EMEA cloud marketing.
- Work with cross-functional team to land the 2023 campaign strategy through diverse programs including paid media, social, email, events and tele.
- Manage a budget to overachieve campaign demand KPIs. Test, analyze and report on performance, re-prioritizing investment throughout the year if needed.
- Adapt campaign positioning and messaging, storytelling and assets to market needs in EMEA.
- In Q4’23, set the strategy and negotiate budget and KPIs for the 2024.
You must meet these minimum qualifications to apply for this job:
- 10+ of enterprise B2B marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in product marketing, content marketing, or campaign marketing
- Executive presence and senior stakeholder management experience.
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies and international projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Innovative and fresh thinking in GTM techniques
- Solid knowledge of Cloud or the IT enterprise software market