UK Retail Training Manager
This team plays a critical role in growing a world wide tech company´s ecosystem globally by collaborating with a variety of external partners including Vendors, OEMs, Retailers, and other strategic partners.
As the Partner Training Manager for UK&I, you will play an important role in the success. You will be responsible for overseeing consumer partner (OEM and retailer) education in the region, ensuring that retail sales associates and other customer service staff are knowledgeable and recommend it to customers.
You will accomplish this by managing local training programs and projects, delivering successful training sessions, working with our field teams, and collaborating closely with internal teams, including Global Partner Training, Sales, Retail Operations and Marketing, as well as by developing robust external relationships with key retailers and OEMs.
Reporting locally into UK Retail Operations, you will use your experience to help conceive ideas and initiatives to further enhance engagement and education as well as use project management skills to execute strategic plans and objectives.
Your experience in learning and development, combined with your background in retail, will allow you to build a training strategy and deliver educational experiences that are engaging, memorable, and fun.
- Oversee local partner education (OEM and retailer) in collaboration with our central teams.
- Manage the local execution of formal and informal training across all retail partners, including instructor-led workshops, e-learning modules, one-pagers, and demos.
- Cascade globally created content and programs and localise where necessary.
- Deliver trainings and workshops that are engaging, memorable, and fun.
- Collaborate with local third-party vendors and field teams responsible for executing training, and manage relationships with retailers’ training leads.
- Track product knowledge levels and drive improvements through training
- Coordinate training events and Ambassador / engagement programs that create delightful experiences for retailer sales associates.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- +3 years experience in building and executing comprehensive, dynamic training programs, preferably in a retail and/or consumer electronics environment.
- Well versed in adult learning and blended learning methodologies
- Capable with instructional design, delivery and evaluation of training solutions
- Strong interest in consumer electronics and computing, and the technical details of these products
- Understanding of the German retail landscape, and experience working with various retail partners a plus.
- Track record of effectively managing strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in English