Marketing Programme Manager – Google UK Brand & Reputation
You will provide project management services for Google UK’s Brand & Reputation Marketing team in management of Google Brand programmes in the UK, including but not limited to the roll out of a strategic new narrative.
- Develop and maintain cross-functional Project Plans to keep internal and external teams on task and project within timelines
- External stakeholder management: Support the Google core team with the maintenance and development of relationships with a range of partners to deliver the brand assets (eg Social cards, infographics, campaign materials, speaking materials, internal presentations)
- Promotion: plan and execute promotional activities to attract the relevant audience to our activities
- Reporting and analysis: track effectiveness of activities, including - but not limited to - the effectiveness of the story in market, pickups in press, etc.
- Internal stakeholder management: liaising with PR, policy and brand teams to deliver the campaign goals
- At least 5-7 years of work experience, in marketing or project management
- Understanding of online digital ecosystem and landscape in UK.
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency.
- Proven stakeholder management.
- Ability to work across flexibly across multiple work-streams and disciplines to deliver to demanding deadlines with a ‘get things done’ attitude.
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BA or equivalent.
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently *and* in team environment
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles.