Associate Trading Manager
The company we´re looking for someone to join sells first-party hardware products and services directly to consumers. A Trading Executive is required to help trade and manage day-to-day activities across the European e-commerce sites to achieve retail sales targets.
Key responsibilities include creating and executing a strategy for on-site programmes, forecasting and reporting of sales and optimising UX.
- Trading Executive required to help trade and manage day-to-day activities on the Store sites across Europe to achieve retail sales targets.
- Creating and executing a strategy for on-site programmes,, forecasting and reporting of sales and optimising UX.
- BA/MA degree - strong academic record.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong experience working in e-commerce and trading.
- Personality and experience to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team player with an analytical mindset.
- Fast learner.
- Able to pick up new products and ecosystem dynamics and perform quickly.
- Strong execution orientation. Have a proven track record of consistently delivering business results despite challenges.
- Understanding and interest in the company´s Hardware products and the broader technology industry.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with marketing measurement: managing analytics and KPI reporting to goals.
- Budget reporting responsibility