This opportunity is for someone that is precise, analytical and has good communication skills. The technical writer will plan, research, write, publish, and maintain high-quality content for a developer audience. Include code examples from the engineering team in docs and explain how they’re used. Whilst also collaborating with product managers, developers, and other writers to identify documentation needs and use cases.
You’ll spend your time exploring available opportunities and use your critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making.
- Plan, create and maintain high-quality content for a developer audience
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Build strong working relationships with subject matter experts, technical leads, and other stakeholders.
- Be collocated with the product and engineering team building
- BA Degree or equivalent experience, 5+ years of technical writing experience in English with 2+ years of documenting APIs or developer tools.
- Proven resourcefulness, initiative, and adaptability.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and deliver in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to read Java Outstanding writing samples.
- Experience using a CLI, authoring in markup languages, and managing files in source control.
- Willingness to occasionally conference into meetings outside of local business hours to accommodate international teams.
- Ability to code in Python, C++ is desirable.