Technical Training Specialist
We are experiencing rapid advancements in technology, companies are challenged to respond to the impacts this creates, maintain their competitive advantage, and consider how digital tools can be a catalyst to transform the way their workforce operates. Our clients want to understand how technological changes affect the people at the heart of their businesses and how technology can enable their workforce to be more efficient, productive, and engaged. As a result, we want to bring in highly specialised freelancer with a passion for technological transformation to work with us and rethink how organinsations and their people adapt and respond through their own transformation journeys.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Training programs around technological deployment
- Deliver training and certification to organisations throughout the deployment of technology.
- Guide and consult on the skills required to successfully use new technologies to increase organisational effectiveness.
- Organisation alignment to enable the implementation and realise the benefits and value of the technology
- Running collaborative sessions with clients to identify the people implications of their program
- Deliver multi-method training programs to increase internal skillsets.
- Change management in the context of enterprise-wide and functional Digital/IT transformation programs
Experience deploying the following technological platforms:
- Networking & Security
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- G Suite
You must be a certified and experienced trainer on at least one of the following:
- Google Cloud & G-Suit Products
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Experience of managing or delivering on business change workstreams within Digital or IT transformation programs
- Experience in delivering Business / People-centred change, i.e. using technology to enable/enhance workforce performance, engagement or wellbeing
- Experience in Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile program delivery methods
- Keeping up to date on relevant market trends, and key functional and technical skills, and coaching team members to do the same