Technical Solutions Specialist
As a Technical Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of an exciting company’s product partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of product partnerships such as News. You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will oversee the technical execution and business operations of the partnerships, as well as prioritize projects and resources.
The Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight the customers with excellent care. The team is the face to most of the customers, and the support experience should set new standards, just like the company’s products do. The team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. The team support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and their own Sales team.
- Responsible for the technical relationship of the company’s product partners.
- Oversee the technical execution and business operations of product partnerships
- Balance business and partner needs with technical constraints
- Act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with
- Oversee the technical execution and business operations of the partnership
- Prioritize projects and resources
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with and managing external partners.
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Language fluency in Spanish + Portuguese AND/OR French