Talent Experience Executive
We are looking for a dynamic Talent Experience Executive to administer and work on a variety of agency people projects. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and wants to be exposed to all things people in the world of business today.
You will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of both HR and people centric agency projects as well we have the responsibility of sourcing, screening and nurturing talent to support us across projects. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to HR activities, employee branding projects and have the opportunity to develop your career pathways within the agency.
This role will also involve performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, screening
- Support with new starter onboarding and update records with new hires
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Partner with Recruitment to support on talent sourcing and screening
- Headhunting support on active roles within our client base
- Drafting and supporting the recruitment team with creating job advertisements
- Supporting web development and implementations of our people platforms.
- Supporting with internal projects for new business growth, and working cross functionally across different teams
- Exposure to a wide range of agency teams
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools/diary management
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong people skills
- Technical Skills (MS Suite, G-Suite, CMS platforms).