Talent Attraction Specialist
We are looking for a recruitment superstar to join our dynamic and motivated team. Are you driven to support career hunters in finding the right role for them? Within this role, you will be responsible for delivering an exemplary candidate experience. Within this role you will be responsible for actively sourcing candidates through various channels, conducting initial screening calls, planning interviews and selection procedures. We are looking for recruiters who have worked for an agency, RPO and temporary solutions workforce.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires. You will have experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates, ensuring all candidates have a positive experience when engaging with our brand.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs as well as managing end to end hiring on current open roles. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with our in-house content team to engage audiences and use this as a channel to build talent pipelines!
- Strategically source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan and conduct interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews to quantify candidates for the most appropriate role.
- Assess and manage candidate information, including CVs and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Drive and Align key hiring processes with the wider team.
- Creatively design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proven work experience in talent sourcing, recruitment or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, CV databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A collaborative team player