Strategic and Operations analyst
This role will assist the Strategic Partner Managers and leadership to negotiate and structure complex revenue contracts with the company’s biggest partners. The Strategic and Operations analyst will manage high number of processes and stakeholders simultaneously and build key relationships with internal and external teams. The role also entail interacting with internal executives from relevant functions (e.g., Legal, Operations, Finance) and manage internal approvals processes. And provide training and support to local internal teams in the region.
- Provide strategic recommendations as it pertains to contract negotiations.
- Innovate and improvement on contracting processes.
- Have a strong project management background with a focus in operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of project/program management and/or operations experience.
- 2 years experience working with contracts and/or partnerships.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to adhere to tight deadlines