SMB Marketing Manager
One of the world’s leading technology companies is looking for a highly-skilled and creative SMB Marketing Manager who will provide marketing campaign and event management services to one of their rapidly growing departments, targeting the SMB (Small-Medium Businesses) segment across EMEA.
- Content & campaigns - work with the central content team to identify existing SMB-relevant content and case studies and update generic content to make it SMB-specific.
- Curate SMB-specific content, assets and case studies to support online marketing, lead generation activities and the SMB sales team.
- Identify gaps in the content and work with central content team and creative agencies to create new assets where needed.
- Work with SMB Partner Marketing team to ensure relevant content is uploaded and made available to partners via the company’s campaign creation platform.
Event & Offline Campaigns Management
- Work with activation team to coordinate and launch content for registration website, invites and email reminders for company-run events.
- Support to coordinate speakers and presentations.
- Manage sponsorship packages including booth production, branding, speakers and messaging for external events.
- Development of SMB content and managing SMB campaign program.
- Coordinate creative production with agencies for online & offline campaigns and events.
- Tracking and reporting on the success of campaigns and programs.
- BA/BSc or equivalent B2B Marketing experience.
- Event Management (management of internal and external run events including sponsorship packages & working with our Activation team to launch internal events).
- Content and online (email, paid media, social) marketing experience (ability to curate and produce/edit assets for content marketing initiatives and to manage creative process for new assets).
- Ability to analyse campaign performance and recommend measurement methods/KPIs as well as summarise learnings for future campaigns.
- Experience marketing to SMBs.
- Direct Mail experience (ability to manage execution of Direct Mail campaigns with external agency, including content/creative production, data acquisition & targeting and distribution).