Marketing Manager (Digital Transformation)
Are you an experienced Leeds marketer with experience in driving innovative and agile marketing campaigns in the technology sector? We’re looking for a versatile, experienced marketer to become responsible for the growth of our client’s brand awareness and inbound sales channels. Our Leeds based client is a premier partner for a global technology brand and has over 20 years of experience in solving complex business problems for some of the most innovative businesses in the world. This role will require an individual to work onsite in a friendly, exciting and fast-paced environment located in the newest tech hub in Leeds City Centre. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to deliver engaging marketing campaigns, be customer-obsessed and ensure that all marketing materials drive the client's brand identity. ou will need to have hands-on experience with web analytics tools, PPC and SEO, and be able to turn creative concepts into effective advertising campaigns. If you're up for the challenge, we look forward to seeing your application.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company, driving qualified traffic to the client.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns, owning their implementation from idea creation to execution to increase audience engagement with marketing channels, driving lead generation
- Effectively use a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation, content curation, PPC campaigns, event management, PR, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the website and blog to attract and convert target markets.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors to increase inbound sales.
- Manage the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis, allocating funds effectively.
- Analyse audience behaviour and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights and assess against goals.
- Experienced marketer with over 5-years experience
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with Google Cloud
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related fields
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Understanding/experience in using marketing platforms such as Sprout Social and MailChimp