Retail Training Manager
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly organised individual with great attention to detail who is ready to serve as a strategic instructional development resource and advisor to one of the world’s leading tech companies’ operating system business.
This is an exciting, new role for an experienced retail training manager to join the operating system team to lead all efforts relating to learning and development. You will deliver an innovative, blended learning solution and launch ambassador and engagement programmes with retail partners. You will organise vendors and manage large budgets to deliver against clearly established training and advocacy metrics. You will drive local execution of formal and non-formal training across all retail partners and align local requests to the overall business strategy.
The Retail Training Manager will not be required to deliver training themselves, however, the ideal candidate will come from a training background, having possibly trained in the past. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be adept at working across multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context. They will cascade globally created content and programmes, localising where necessary and establish reporting and measurement criteria to better evaluate impact and quality of delivery.
- 3+ years of vendor partnership
- Well versed in adult learning and blended learning methodologies
- Capable with instructional design, delivery and evaluation of training solutions
- Understanding of UK retail landscape and experience working with various retail partners across varying levels of seniority
- PreferredBA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- Background in consumer electronics
- Experience of working both agency and client side
- Strong presentational skills and ability to build professional relationships