Retail Analytics Manager
About the Company
Our client is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes.
About the Team
SMBs (small to medium businesses) are a key part of the clients core business and this newly created role is key in supporting and driving global and local business initiatives to drive forward improvements for SMBs that enable them to grow their businesses.
In this cross functional, analytical role you will be targeted with growing organic sellers GMV, sales growth and survival rates plus driving our onboarding to first sale figures and organic seller number and onboarding funnel metrics.
- Champion the SMB seller across the organisation always thinking of the bigger picture.
- Support and E2E project manage the development and delivery of workstreams to onboard and scale SMBs from concept and initiation to release and go to market.
- Use data to identify opportunities to evolve the platform and offer for SMBs and navigate change across an enterprise organisation
- Lead relationship with inventory planning team to drive and deliver analytic requirements underpinning all workstreams and measurement
- Drive processes, tools & product enhancements to activate and/or optimise trade propositions & seller levers for smaller businesses
- Balance trade-offs between business needs with technical constraints; gaining consensus across partners along the way
- Ensure clear status reporting is happening at all levels, whether at the sponsor level or day to day team members
- Passionately understand the customer, and drive a customer-first mind set across the business
- Present formally and informally with impact to senior audiences to drive understanding and buy in
Commercial strategy: experience in developing & delivering strategic plans to drive commercial objectives that ladder up towards the achievement of overall company-wide business goals.
Project management: ability to create & execute operational plans. Required to co-ordinate & deliver complex initiatives across different business functions & departments .
Stakeholder engagement: Able to build and sustain relationships across all functions and levels in an organization, to ensure seamless integration and flawless execution of plans.
Analytical orientation: A self-sufficient analytical thinker with the knack of sifting through detail and putting complex ideas into clear frameworks. Makes data driven decisions and is action and results orientated. Proficient in SQL and Excel.
Customer focus & advocacy: A real passion for customers & ability to link to day-to-day role.