Research Team Coordinator
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
This is a rare opportunity to join a phenomenal team of people in a mission driven company. They are looking for an ambitious person to join their unique people-first business which continues to grow at pace. The business has a start-up entrepreneurial culture but operates within a large, high profile company making them uniquely collaborative and mission focused, as well as ambitious.
The mission of this AI research team is to solve intelligence and then use it to make the world a better place. The team have created a unique environment for long-term ambitious research to flourish in. This world-class interdisciplinary team combines the best techniques from deep learning, reinforcement learning and systems neuroscience to build powerful general-purpose learning algorithms.
As a Team Assistant within the Research group, you’ll be the go-to person for a team of world-class researchers and program managers focused on solving intelligence. You can expect a broad range of administrative responsibilities which will allow you to enable the team to be more productive. They are looking for a super organised and proactive individual with strong communication skills, who is excited about working alongside some of the world’s brightest minds.
- You’ll have some experience within an administrative role and in particular managing complex diaries
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and proactively resolve issues
- Flexible and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group
- Expert knowledge of using standard office tools, including spreadsheets
- The ability to deal tactfully, calmly and effectively with a wide range of people
- You see what needs to be done and make it happen, no matter how big or small the task
- You are self-aware, proactive and seek learning opportunities
- You find satisfaction in seeing the team you support succeed
- You have interest in artificial intelligence and general science
- Understanding the mission and upholding team values and culture
- Provide scheduling and coordination support for Program Managers and Researchers
- Coordinate meetings, including group check-ins and milestone progress
- Maintain up-to-date research milestone data and communicate progress
- Support Research Team Leads and Program Managers with calendar management and any other ad-hoc administration
- Be the main point of contact for new joiners in your team to help support their induction experience
- Support the team with Research visitors
- Assist with seating logistics and any other onboarding assistance for new starters within your team
- Organise team events and be a steward of team culture
- Collate agenda items and follow up on outstanding actions from the team
- Anticipate obstacles before they arise and resolve them
- Expense tracking and processing (creation of purchase orders, troubleshooting, and tracking against)