This exciting position will support the creation of multi-year regional network strategies within a well known tech company. This role will require an experienced individual with prior experience in managing large scale complex projects across a variety of sectors. This role would suit an individual who has experience in network planning, assessment analysis and financial management. This role will enable you to build relationships with external vendors, work with a global team and develop an understanding of market conditions for many EMEA regions. If you are someone who thrives in an innovative working environment, enjoys a challenge and working in diverse global teams then this is the role for you.
- Create multi-year metro or region level network strategies to provide resilient connectivity meeting physical and logical diversity requirements while balancing performance and cost.
- Regularly communicate and engage with internal teams, Deploy, Network Engineering, Service Delivery, and Operations.
- Develop relationships with external vendors to engage on strategic initiatives and create an understanding of market conditions for each region.
- Demonstrate experience in project and change management for complex projects and experience with making organisational change happen effectively, ensuring lasting benefits of change are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in networking technologies within the OSI model.
- 5 years of experience in project management within cross-functional environments.
- Experience in developing strategic agreements, presenting complex solutions to leadership, and financial modelling.
- Experience in, and/or knowledge of Cloud networking, interconnect, peering, IP network planning, or implementation role at an ISP, telecoms operator, carrier, or CDN.
- Experience encompassing technical, commercial, and legal areas of the above.
- Excellent problem-solving and data-driven analytical skills.
- Experience with managing large-scale projects in a matrixed environment.