Product Marketing Program Manager – EMEA
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
One of the world’s leading technology companies is looking for an organised and diligent Product Marketing Program Manager to join their Central Marketing team that leads their hardware marketing initiatives across EMEA.
In this role you will share responsibility for ensuring that the company is a global brand taking into account regional insights and data so as to be executed perfectly in local markets. This is a collaborative role, requiring strong teamwork skills. You will be working cross-functionally with in-market marketing teams, the global team and specialist teams such as Retail, Sales, and Localisation.
Focusing on our energy, security and safety verticals, it’s not only a fast-moving and competitive sector, but a nascent category where the ‘playbook’ is yet to be written.
- Project management for Go To Market (GTM) of any new product introductions (NPI) or feature/software updates
- Scope of key launch elements and assets required for EMEA across all touchpoints and assets: photography, .com, packaging, CRM, Retail, working with in-country marketing teams
- Co-own and drive the briefing process and co-write the brief with local and global teams
- Ensure all assets are localised by localisation team as per timeline
- Coordinating the right features and ensuring that product line-ups are correctly represented per specific market standard
- Implement robust project management with clear work-back schedules and required approval gateways to ensure approval and delivery of all key assets on time, whilst also providing health deadlines and turnaround times
- Manage share out of assets and communicating launch timeline to stakeholder teams
- Ensure flawless execution of the brand visual identity as per the brand guidelines
- Partner with the Global creative team on production for local adaptation of assets
- Look to make optimisations in order to scale processes and create best-in-class workflows
- Work with Lead to gather and analyse market data, including product performance
- Disseminate global studies and ensure key learnings are shared across EMEA teams
- Manage the postmortem process and deliverables
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years experience in CE marketing/hardware marketing
- Experience building processes/work-back schedules
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders/contributors at the same time
- Experience working cross-functionally with several different teams
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage critical projects and deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Consumer Electronics experience
- Strong critical thinking skills to anticipate problems, provide creative solutions and manage the potential for constant change
- Ability to provide constructive feedback on work in relation to a brief
- Culture fit: fast-pace, excellent communicator, problem solver, self-starter and analytical