Product Marketing Manager
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
One of the world’s leading technology companies is looking for an experienced marketing manager to organise telecommunication product launches from beginning to end, while also forming future marketing strategy. In this role, you’ll build, lead and maintain strong partner relationships with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), carriers and retailers in the UK. From determining positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritisation and external communications, you will help shape the voice of the product and help grow a loyal customer base. This means you will be working with cross-functional teams across central, business development, legal, product development, brand and more to help build your product strategy from beginning to end.
- Build joint marketing plans with OEMs and carrier partners to drive success of company products and services.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, shape creative and share campaign learnings.
- Represent the company, alongside telecommunications product Business Development team in conversations with Channel partners.
- Oversee and approve creative assets including in-store fixtures, training and CRM to drive comprehension of products and services in retail.
- Work on building and launching products’ co-marketing campaigns with Partners.
- 4+ years of managing partnerships at a senior-level and in leading cross-functional projects, preferably in the telecommunications industry
- Excellent understanding of the mobile industry
- Strong project management skills, with experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus
- Ability to think strategically, develop and execute co-marketing campaigns, preferably in B2C product marketing and product launches
- Experience in managing and coordinating products that span multiple locations
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills and negotiation, with a high degree of analytical rigour