DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
We are looking for a collaborative and passionate Presentation Designer to work directly with one of the world’s largest tech company’s Design Specialist team helping to raise the bar of the creative output. The right candidate will be able to take complex slides and magically simplify them. With exceptional attention to layouts they must turn presentations and pitch responses into engaging collateral the sales team. They will have the ability to think quickly on their feet and thrive as part of a team in a fast-paced working environment.
This individual must be able to present a strong portfolio with presentation, infographic and 1-sheeter. Their role could also include ad hoc assignments working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to translate complex ideas and messages into a clear narrative flow and great design. This person must be highly creative, deadline-driven, and know how to appropriately manage feedback and expectations from internal stakeholders.
- Create highly polished presentations for internal and external clients
- Develop a deep level of understanding of the company’s visual identity and style
- Develop persuasive, engaging sales presentations with compelling content and visuals around multiple advertising products
- Create storyboards and develop content relevant to specific target audiences
- Design for workshops, case studies and events
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Conduct image sourcing and licensing as needed
- Quickly create high-quality work - this may require exceptionally fast turnaround
- BA/BSc degree and 2 to 3 years minimum practical experience in presentation design
- Expert in Google Slides, Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to tell stories and ideas visually
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver a clear, concise, on-brand message
- Ability to pick up technology easily and step out of your comfort zone
- Proficient in designing vector illustration
- They must have experience of working to brand guidelines
- Comfortable delivering across print and digital
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to work within established deadlines
- Self-confidence, ability to hear multiple points of feedback and make creative decisions
- Avid learner, strong research and writing skills
- Experience in Advertising Technology or B2B Advertising Sales