Premium Partnerships and Growth Manager
We´re looking for a great candidate for a great tech company. They want the candidate to know the user, know the magic and connect the two. At its core, marketing starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. The company´s job is to demonstrate how the products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And, the approach is marketing in a way that only we can--breaking the rules, redefining the medium, making the user the hero, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
As the local UK marketing lead for Premium: Retail, Telco and Brand activations you are responsible for managing our in-store and online presence across 3rd party retailers, delivering multiple local marketing work streams to drive subscriptions. This role will have a focus on helping to deliver global partnerships at a local UK level, ensuring pre-agreed global deliverables are executed locally (CRM emails, mobile notifications, in-store POS, experiential activations) and to an exceptional standard, whilst building new experiential and digital opportunities with our the hardware and other 3rd party distributors and retailers. You will act as spokesperson for our 3rd partners, working with selected retailers on sales rep training, ecommerce best practice integration.
- Partner closely with our global and regional partnership team, the hardware team, and external partners [retailers and telco] to build new distribution opportunities for the Premium Subscriptions.
- Design and build key campaign moments nationwide in-store and online to drive awareness to offers on specific hardware devices.
- Assist with tracking of all activation using acquisition and engagement metrics, maintaining performance dashboards, and weekly reporting to key marketing execs and leads for key projects.
- Assist with creative testing, digital/ecommerce best practices and establishing a test-learn-repeat approach across all distribution projects and partnership initiatives.
- Collaborate with UK Subscriptions marketing team and EMEA leads to focus on project delivery - facilitate collaboration, address conflict, and managing timelines and workload.
- A self-starter with experience in retail [preferably telco retailers but not essential] and deep understanding of building an ecommerce presence on 3rd party sites, delivering in-store events and educating retail partners on key benefits of Premium subscription.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally within a diverse community of technical and nontechnical audiences
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills -- obsessed with ensuring all activations drive strong ROI and meaningful subscriptions
- Experience closely working with agencies and vendors through complex projects with end-to-end delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience (min years 7-10yrs).
- Marketing/agencies background -- with strong digital ad strategic skills and experience in marketing, partnerships and/or retail/telco sector.
- Have experience working within or closely within retail with experience delivering end-to-end in-store activations and ecommerce presence via 3rd party partners through CRM database, notifications and website activations.
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Demonstrate strong copy writing skills, and the ability to think creatively and strategically about how to communicate and promote premium subscription across 3rd party partners.
- Be familiar with online marketing tools, digital and strategies.