Partner Marketing Manager
Our client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a marketing expert and will be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will craft and execute to-partner campaigns that serve our channel business and bring value to our partnerships. You will work with global and EMEA marketing, as well as regional sales and partners, to fuel the explosive growth of their products.
- Working closely with the EMEA channel leadership, technical teams and other members of the EMEA marketing team, you will manage and execute Google Cloud’s EMEA partner customer story process.
- To-partner campaign planning, crafting and execution (included but not limited to events, online campaigns, webinars, direct marketing, social, collateral and advocacy programs).
- Work closely with our systems & operations, and activation teams to keep a close watch on partner-database information & health, and derive shareable insights and recommendations for campaigns based on, and improvements to, partner-related data.
- Educate partners on the value of the partner program and internal stakeholders on the best ways to support their partners with the tools that Google Cloud has to offer for them.
- Relevant experience in B2B tech or enterprise software environments (partner marketing background not required).
- Strong analytical skills and ability to derive value and insights from data.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines to plan multiple concurrent marketing activities, content and campaigns in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to present ideas and proposals in a clear and coherent way.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcome.
BA/BS degree or equivalent - Marketing or Business related degree
- Proven work experience in the B2B Marketing world (product, partner, etc.)
- Experience creating various forms of content for marketing campaigns
- Experience in B2B or B2C copywriting
- Familiarity and strong skills with Workspace a plus
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- B2B marketing experience in the enterprise software or developer tools space