Partner Marketing Manager
Our client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you are a marketing expert and will be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will execute integrated campaigns to generate B2B demand and drive pipeline growth. You will work with global and EMEA marketing, as well as regional sales and partners, to fuel the explosive growth of their products.
- Identify and form strong relationships with new and existing B2B partnerships for an internal and external audience.
- Drive lead demand generation activities such as events, online campaigns, webinars, direct marketing, social, collateral and advocacy program to meet targets.
- Deliver a broad range of customer focused deliverables to support marketing and sales organisations.
- Working closely with the EMEA sales team, technical teams and other members of the EMEA marketing team, you will identify customers to participate in reference activities (case studies, speaking opportunities, press activities etc).
- Evaluate customers' skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through leads.
- Attend events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments.
- Educate external customers on the value of the programme and internal customers on the best ways to support their customers with co-marketing activities.
- Relevant experience in B2B tech or enterprise software environments.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines to plan multiple concurrent marketing activities, content and campaigns in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to present ideas and proposals in a clear and coherent way.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Professional and upbeat demeanor, with the ability to interact effectively with customers, sales, marketing and other internal teams.
- Background in sales or successfully winning client business.
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcome.
- Proven work experience as a B2B Marketing/Partnerships Lead/Marketing Sales Manager
- Familiarity with different relationship building techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent - Marketing or Business related degree
- B2B marketing experience in the enterprise software or developer tools space