Partner Brand Manager
DiscoverWork is now hiring!
We are not your standard employment agency, we have launched a platform that aims to inject emotion back into the role discovery process, allowing our members to find the perfect role for them through businesses telling their story from the get go.
We want to ensure our members are happy at work, and this stems from finding the right role. This is why we give our members an authentic and comprehensive image of each company before they embark on the interviewing journey.
In this partner brand role, you will be a self-starter able to focus primarily on constructing, leading and cultivating strong partner relationships with OEMs, carriers and retailers across the EMEA region for one of the world’s leading tech companies. Your focus will primarily be in telecommunications and more specifically, the company’s operating system for smartphones. You will also support the PMM Lead in developing the operating system’s programme across EMEA.
The ideal candidate for this partner brand role will be an enthusiastic, highly organised and personable individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Execute joint marketing plans with OEM and carrier partners to drive device sales
- Lead channel marketing execution and coordination with OEM and key retail partners to tell the company’s story in retail
- Drive pilots to further build the program across EMEA and develop playbooks
- Monitor, evaluate performance and share learnings
- Work on marketing projects as they arise such as partner presentations, lightweight excel dashboards, and more
- Solid understanding of the mobile industry
- Experience of working closely with partners and understanding their businesses to drive mutual value
- Experience in retail and channel marketing
- Proven track record in leading cross-functional projects
- Good creative judgement and analytical skills
- Demonstrable organisational skills with ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations
- Strong leadership abilities and proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor