Paid Media Marketing Manager
The web is at the heart of economic growth and this company we´re recruiting for have been investing in helping businesses, job seekers, entrepreneurs, non profits, developers, creators, cultural organisations and students succeed online.
This is making a real difference, trainees reporting to have actually found a job, grow their business or career as a result through this company and team.
But there is more to be done, so they’ve committed to help one million more people in Europe grow by 2020.
As they work to scale and expand our current programmes, this is an exciting time to join the team!
- Support online acquisition & conversion for Digital Workshop, including all online media buying and planning across the company & other advertising platforms.
- Manage paid media for a platform that has 5M+ registered users and is live in 63 markets and 32 languages.
- Manage relationships with online media agencies that support the regional activity.
- Provide insights, implement best practices and come up with new marketing initiatives.
- Partner with research and analytics teams to drive learnings and performance optimization.
- Surface opportunities for innovation in online media acquisition campaigns and develop new strategies to drive growth.
- Passion for advertising-based technologies / solutions and familiarity with what’s out there.
- Experience in cross-channel media planning which includes digital strategy, implementation, tracking and insights.
- High Analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel, Analytics, Macros, G-Suite.
- Excellent project management skills.
- 2-4 years experience in paid media management.
- Hands-on experience in running online advertising campaigns on various platforms
- Deep knowledge of Google Adwords & Doubleclick (DS3 & DCM) & other advertising platforms
- Hands-on experience in running online advertising campaigns on various platforms.
- Deep knowledge of Google Adwords & Doubleclick (DS3 & DCM) & other advertising platforms.
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams and proven track record of performance optimization.
- Familiarity with marketing best practices, and digital based measurement methods.
- Digital Garage Certified.