Marketing Project Coordinator
You will provide services to our client's Marketing team in connection with the provision of project management services for a leading digital skills programme in a number of cities across the UK.
- Physical presence project management: Ensure each relevant city’s event calendar (comprising training, mentoring, workshops and third-party events) is developed, planned and executed; working with the in-market team to ensure each location operates efficiently.
- External stakeholder management: Support the core team with the maintenance and development of relationships with a range of partners to deliver the desired physical presence. This would include: (1) Mapping out key business support partners and networks for businesses in key cities across the UK; and (2) Securing commitments and agreement for promotional activities and / or support from partners relating to the initiative
- Programme management: plan and execute programmes to drive greater internal and external engagement
- Reporting and analysis: track effectiveness of programmes, including - but not limited to - the effectiveness of the promotion to drive partners to these activities; and provide analysis-based insight aimed at improving efficiencies
- Internal stakeholder management: liaising with PR, policy and brand teams to communicate and deliver the programmes
- Experience in marketing/project management with proven event organisation skills.
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency.
- Proven stakeholder management.
- Ability to work across flexibly across multiple work-streams and disciplines to deliver to demanding deadlines with a ‘get things done’ attitude.
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BA or equivalent.
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles.
- Understanding of business support networks and organisations.