Marketing Project Coordinator
You will provide services to our Tech client’s Marketing team in the UK in connection with brand and reputation marketing, programme management, event management and project management services for our client’s online safety initiatives.
- Programme management: Support management of an online safety programme in schools to by executing business as usual projects within the programme, tracking performance against targets and managing communications with external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Event organisation and management: Support the Online Safety team with the organisation of events for teachers, children, teens and/or industry, working in collaboration with external partners and other internal teams (Policy, PR).
- Reporting and analysis: Track effectiveness of the programme and provide insight and analysis to improve efficiencies.
- External partnership management: Support the Online Safety team with the development and maintenance of relationships with a range of partners, from businesses, governmental organisations and non-profits.
- BA or equivalent.
- Experience in organising events
- Proven stakeholder management (internal & external partners).
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills required to measure the impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency.
- Ability to deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced, exciting and dynamic environment with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and strategic thinking (consultancy experience would be very beneficial)
- Experience operating within and across cross-functional teams (PR, Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc) in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience crafting marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Understanding of business support networks and organisations across the UK.
- Ability to work across multiple areas of the business from brand marketing, programme management, event management