Marketing Manager – Fintech
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving new user acquisition and usage of a mobile payments app. You will plan and execute marketing activities and support product excellence. This means you will work in a cross-functional team across Marketing, Business Development, Product, PR.
Coordinate with the EMEA app marketing team to manage the company and partner marketing activities promoting the app in the UK, as well as developing new partner marketing relationships to maximise any new opportunities to increase product trial and usage.
- Plan, launch and optimise marketing activities, including direct response campaigns and usage promotions.
- Drive partner co-marketing: own marketing relationships with partners across the payments ecosystem to co-create, approve and implement innovative activities that drive trial and usage. Work closely with these partners to consult and approve their co-marketing campaigns, and to track their marketing activities.
- Optimise owned and operated user acquisition and onboarding channels.
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, provide recommendations and ideas.
- Support product excellence - provide feedback to Product teams and support the localisation of new product features or in-product promotions.
- Coordinate efforts and manage internal communications with key cross-functional stakeholders
- BA/MA or equivalent
- Experience in marketing/project management/consulting; experience with digital marketing is a plus
- Strong understanding and relevant experience in the UK payments/fintech vertical
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and consistency; highly organized with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or projects with multiple work streams
- Proven leadership skills
- Understanding of company consumer products, esp. Mobile
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills