If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We are looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer to join the team here at Chesamel to support our Marketing and Campaign efforts.
The role will be split between existing client projects (acting as the main point of contact to our client and project partners, managing budgets and the project team) and projects that will support Chesamel’s exciting growth plans through client and project acquisition generated through our inbound sales efforts. You have experience in delivering impactful campaigns that will drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop B2B marketing plans for the company’s services and products
- Be a brand ambassador for the company and promote employer branding throughout the organisation
- Responsible for managing and developing long-term client relationships on existing projects by liaising between clients and project teams to ensure the timely, smooth running and successful delivery of our work according to client’s needs, including key monthly reporting in relevant areas to share with the client and updating appropriate project trackers.
- Maintaining accountability for client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and team leadership on assigned projects acting as the main point of contact for those working on the project including weekly 1:1s with Team Leaders to ensure key project deliverables are being achieved in line with client’s expectations.
- Launch engaging partnership marketing programs to deepen relationships with the organisation’s suppliers and stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of work to meet or exceed client expectations within hours and budgets available, delegating work to more junior staff wherever possible and appropriate. This will involve creating and adhering to project management forecasts and overseeing/monitoring all project-related costs including invoices/timesheets/expenses of the project-based team (with support from HR and Finance).
- Assist directors with client relationships in order to cultivate long-lasting relationships, identifying opportunities for growth within existing client accounts, and presenting/positioning new ideas to clients on an ongoing basis.
- Develop marketing plans to support the acquisition and growth of new client accounts.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media channels that attracts and convert our target groups with support from our Content team.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Support with the hiring process of any project based teams required to deliver on a client brief (with support from HR) as well as overseeing general day-to-day operation of such projects (with support from Operations).
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Prior experience in Marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets and ability to manage and revise budgets in line with a client brief and make recommendations/savings where necessary
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Relevant experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully organise, prioritise and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment and proven experience delivery on project based work
- Experience working with international clients and an understanding of the rewards and complexities associated with working for big global brands