This position is ideally suited for a marketer with at least 5 years digital marketing experience and looking for their next challenge as the marketing leader in a fast growing cloud services business. We all roll our sleeves up! In this role, you will both set marketing direction and strategy but will also personally handle execution of campaigns supported by a small number of external partners. You will have considerable experience in social and digital marketing to drive inbound sales enquiries and position as a thought leader in our cloud services segments.
You will require strong creative, verbal and written communication and analytical skills. You will have the necessary drive to ensure achievement of the sales and marketing goals. In this varied role, you will be responsible for all integrated campaigns to generate sales leads and engage with prospects throughout the customer journey.
- Own strategy, implementation and budget of integrated marketing campaigns, including social media and digital advertising supported by events for demand generation.
- Gain commitment from the executive team for your marketing plans to support the company business plan and goals.
- Recommend and present new ideas and fresh approaches and use analytical skills to continually improve performance and ultimately conversions.
- Deliver a content marketing plan, repurposing Google existing content into articles and blogs, as well as manage external writers.
- Define and execute the social media strategy, create content and grow connections for social media accounts, including Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
- Be responsible for the integrity and cleanliness of our demand generation data in CRM.
- Track marketing campaign financial and performance effectiveness, securing Google Cloud co-marketing funds.
- Work closely with the Sales to ensure handover and timely follow-up of marketing leads into the sales funnel.
- At least 5 years B2B marketing experience in the IT environment with confident digital marketing skills.
- Excellent English communication with strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong analytical skills and a natural attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience in creating and managing a marketing plan and budget.
- Personal or business use of Gmail, Google Docs and Drive an advantage.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce.com.
- Able to multitask dealing with multiple projects at any one time ensuring that agreed deadlines are met. Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must.
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously. The right candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a 'hit the ground running’ attitude and a lot of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Have strong adaptability and interpersonal skills
- Experience of team leadership is desirable, but not essential.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- A graduate with a 2.1 or above ideally in a marketing or related business degree.