Marketing Events Manager – UK & Ireland
Our client helps millions of employees and organisations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Their products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — businesses from enterprises to startups, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As an Event Marketing Manager for the UK & Ireland markets, you are a marketing expert and will be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will execute integrated campaigns to generate B2B demand and drive pipeline growth. You will work with global and EMEA marketing, as well as regional sales and partners, to fuel the explosive growth of their products.
- Manage event logistics and organisation
- Host, run and organise events as required by the team
- Work with external promoters and various in-house departments in order to coordinate the booking process, catering and all other logistics for events
- Coordinate the shipment of proper equipment and display items for the events, including pre-assembly of event set-up kits, as required by the team
- Work with marketing, sales and the sales engineer team members at onsite to produce event materials (slides, documents, forms and emails)
- Physical presence at all events
- Support in developing regional field marketing strategy and programs
- Management of external third party event agencies for successful event execution
- Work closely with the Sales and Demand Management teams to drive opportunity and business growth
- Interim management of door opener engagement campaigns including Machine Learning Workshops
- Support in execution of Account Based Marketing Campaign
- Generate demand for products by landing global integrated campaigns in the region.
- Land regional campaigns, working with multiple stakeholders to craft messaging, content, and channel strategy.
- Drive campaign demand generation activities such as webinars, direct marketing, social, and advocacy programs;
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of events to determine growth and prioritize resources;
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
- Strong and proven project management skills and experience, including managing budgets, agencies, and a complex stakeholder map.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, with ability to run analysis, track metrics and optimize performance.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar) and Marketing Automation tools (Marketo or similar) and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- BA or BS Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- 5+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience.
- B2B marketing experience in the enterprise software or developer tools space.
- Strong knowledge of measurement approaches.
- Experience creating original marketing content for campaigns