Marketing Campaign Specialist
You will provide services to the UK’s Marketing team in connection with the provision of campaign support for the Brand and Reputation team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate highly organised campaign marketing specialist with a strong account management/project management background who will own a project from end to end with excellent attention to detail. You will be supporting the Brand Marketing Manager on leading the execution of a high profile marketing campaign.
- Lead the development and delivery of a multi-million pound campaign, from leading conversations with media and creative agencies, to ensuring campaign is delivered and runs to strict deadlines
- Strong project manager with demonstrable experience of managing complex projects with changing targets, across a range of stakeholders and managing large teams of agencies - you will be wholly responsible for the roll out of the campaign and all necessary components in managing its production across agencies
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to to gain and manage internal sign-offs on key stages of the project
- Account management experience and be a specialist in campaign management
- Internal stakeholder management: create reports and updates for senior stakeholders. Liaise with PR, policy and brand teams to deliver the campaign goals; which may involve media, brand and creative delivery
- Understanding of end-to end marketing program management from daily running, reporting and analysis.
- Strong campaign marketing background with 5+years experience
- Worked in an agency environment with account management experience
- Proactive can-do, go-getter attitude. Focused and reliable.
- Excellent attention to detail across all elements of a project
- Experience of managing agencies
- Strong presentation skills, being able to present confidently to a large audience
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- The individual should be comfortable with working both as an individual and as part of a broader team