This position is at a great tech company. And as an Instructional Designer, you’ll work closely with Program Managers and Subject Matter Experts to design and produce both instructor-led and on-demand learning experiences that help the Sales Representatives prepare for customer conversations. In this role, you’ll rely on effective instructional design, learning development principles and authoring tools, IT/cloud technologies, and your ability to translate technical content into effective learning solutions.
- Apply best practices in adult learning to design, write, and build a range of high-quality learning content that will engage users and drive intended learning outcomes.
- Distill complex concepts and procedures into clear, engaging communication.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers, Program Managers, and Subject Matter Experts to ensure accurate content.
- Prepare designs, storyboards, and scripts to create learning content (graphical assets, audio, video, simulations, etc.).
- BA/BS degree in Instructional Design or a related field (Technical Writing, Educational Psychology, Communication Studies, etc.), or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience designing, developing, and evaluating instructor-led and on-demand training content.
- Superior writing, editing, and graphic design skills; strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Hands-on experience with Evolve authoring tool.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere).
- Experience recording voice-over audio.